There are some times when we need to “verify British passport” to proof that we are real person. You don’t always have to verify British passport but government has decided some times and conditions when you must do that. Today we are going to show you “how you can verify British passport and confirm your identity”. But what is verification? To verify British passport means that someone else must sign one or more of your photographs or documents to show that they know you.
Now another questions rises. Who can be that person? Can it be anyone or are there certain people who have the right to do so? Well, we are going to answer both these questions below. This is how to verify British passport.
There are some certain times when it becomes almost must to verify British passport and we think it is better idea to first see those times and then come back and see how to verify British passport.
- How To Apply UK Passport For The First Time
- London Passport Office Requirements And Packages For Urgent Passport
When you need to verify British passport?
You need to verify British passport when;
- Your appearance changes so much that you can’t be recognized using your current passport. The reason why you can’t be recognized can be growing long beard or hair or losing beard or getting baled or some other things like that.
- You are applying for first adult or child passport
- You are applying for a passport that you no longer own (it was stolen or lost or damaged so badly that it can’t be used anymore)
- You are renewing passport of a children who is under the age of 11
You will need verify British passport in all these conditions. Now let’s see who can verify British passport.
Who can verify British passport?
- Someone who has known you for at least 2 years
- Someone who has a real connection with you. (neighbors, friends, colleagues)
- A person that has enough reputation in community that everyone likes to respect him
- Your dentist
- A pilot
- Your insurance broker
- Fire service official
- Funeral director
- Member of Parliament
- How To apply British Passport Online
- How To find UK Passport Office address & Time
- How To transfer UK Visa on New Passport
Or any other person like that has the right to verify British passport and confirm that you are living in the United Kingdom legally.
I Can’t Find Anyone What Should I Do?
In case you are not sure what to do and who to ask to help you, passport advice line might be a big help. Contact them in anyway given below and ask for help.
Telephone: 0300 222 0000
Textphone: 0300 222 0222
Text Relay: 18001 0300 222 0000
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, 9am to 5:30pm (Contacts by gov.uk)
And that is how to verify “British passport” and continue your traveling without doing something harmful. If there is anything else you would want to know just comment below with your question. Or If any of your friends might need to see this post, share it to spread the word. Keep coming back to have more posts like this one.