It might seem silly to some and crazy to other but it is really possible to “get UK driving license without test”. There are countless people in Great Britain right now that are enjoying driving and taking their vehicles to wherever they want and they never had to go through a driving test.
This can be same for you and you can get UK driving license without test.
The license that you get like that would be just like any other driving licensees because it would give you all those right that the people who took driving tests have.
There would be nothing different.
But that facility comes with a price. Just because it is possible to get UK driving license without test doesn’t mean that you can get one if you have never driven a car.
Continue after Advertisement
This facility is for those only who know how to drive and they have legitimate proof for it and there is no better proof than a driving license.
In short simple and sweet words, if you have a driving license of any other country (which is a proof that you know how to drive) you can get UK driving license without test. But that test means driving test and you’ll still have to take a theory test. And we’ll show you how to take theory test to get UK driving license without test.
See Also :
- How To Check Traffic in London
- How To Renew UK Driving Licence Online and Post Office
- How To Find Bus Times in London
You have to give theory test to Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) because that is the place that manages all things like that.
- First of all, check if you can drive in Great Britain with your non-GB license. Go here to check .
- If that page tells you that you can drive in Great Britain with your non-GB license then you are ready to take the next step and participate in theory test.
- You should book your theory test before you go there to save yourself from trouble of waiting.
- They will ask you some simple questions depending on what kind of vehicle are you will to drive.
- Once passed, you would get UK driving license without test (practical test) and that would last for 2 years.
- You will need to take theory test again if you don’t pass practical test by then.
Things You Will Need To Sit in Theory Test
- Photocard driving license
- Paper counterpart driving license
Fee for Car and Motorcycle
Car = 31 £
Motorcycle = 31 £
Abridged Card = 24 £
See Also :
- How to check UK driving License Points Online
- How To Change Your Name and Address on Driving Licence
- How To Pay Congestion Charge in London Online and Phone
You won’t be allowed to sit in your theory test and you would eventually lost your fee too because it will not be returned.
Suppose you fail into your theory test, then you will have to pay the whole fee again.
This is how people have been driving without taking practical test. You can also get UK driving license without test with just this little process. If you don’t know how to drive, then you will not only have to learn it, but also pass practical test before you are issued a driving license.