If you ever wondered “how to transfer UK visa on new passport” or if you really need to know the process, you have come the right place. It is not just possible but easy and simple to transfer UK visa on new passport. It is also possible in the case of any other visa too but we are focused on United Kingdom hence that is what we are going to talk about.
There are numerous times when we need to transfer UK visa on new passport and the best way to get it done is by the exact way that authorities tell you to. And we don’t show you any methods here on this website that are illegal or something that the United Kingdom doesn’t want.
Continue after Advertisement
We may earn a small affiliate commission from purchases made from our editorially chosen links.
Hence, this is going to be just another amazing piece in the website. We are going to show you how you can transfer UK visa on new passport with some simple steps.
The process is different from within United Kingdom and outside United Kingdom.
How To Transfer UK Visa On New Passport (Within UK)
If you applied from within United Kingdom then you don’t need to transfer UK visa to new passport because all you are going to have to do is just submit Bio-metric Residence Permits (BRP). BRP are taken at the special centers and you can visit one when you need. In case you want to know more about Bio-metric Residence Permits, go to this link.
See Also :
- How To get UK Entrepreneur Visa Guidelines
- How To Go London For Study Abroad Guide
- How To Download UK Visa Application Form Guide
Fees To Apply
Fee for application by post = £ 107
Fee for application in person = £ 507
How To Transfer UK Visa On New Passport (Outside United Kingdom)
If are applying for this, then you would have to go through a different process and first check what kind of visa you are going to need in case you need one. For that simply check if you need visa.
- In first question box, tell the country of which the passport that you currently own.
- In the second question box, tell the reason why you are planning to come to United Kingdom. Do you want to study there? Or do you want to transfer UK visa on new passport because you want to get married to someone in United Kingdom? Give your reason.
- It would cost you £ 109 to transfer UK visa on new passport.
- And then the final answer should appear. It would tell you if you need visa or not and if you need one, what kind of visa you should have.
- After you know that, go through that process to get that visa for yourself and you have done it.
See Also :
- How To Check my UK Visa is Original or Fake
- How To Apply UK Passport For The First Time
- How To Get A Tourist Visa For The UK [UK Visa Guide]
- How to Renew/ Extend UK Student Visa
According to the official Government website of United Kingdom, you don’t have to transfer your visa because you can simply carry both your new and old passports.
And there it is. That is how to transfer UK visa on new passport. We tried our best to keep the steps short and understandable. However, if there is still something that you would want to know, we are here to tell you that. Ask anything you want to know regarding the “transfer UK visa on new passport” and we would be more than happy to help.