The London Textile Fair is considered to be most popular and well known event in London. This international and mega fair continues to expand and gain huge popularity in the whole world. Today, “London Textile Fair” is the major and well known event on the UK fashion scene. Basically, London Textile Fair is the two day event. This well known and reputable fair attract renowned professionals and talented experts from different fields like clothing industry, fashion industry in order to discuss latest and advance developments in these sectors. Like previous years, this year as well London Textile Fair will be held in the month of January. Moreover, this international fair attracts wide variety of international textile mills, trim suppliers and wide prints design studio area. Leading and well known exhibitors from all over the world attend this event from different countries like UK, Italy, Spain etc.
Important Details Of The London Textile Fair 2014:
For those people who want to attend The London Textile Fair 2014, should read out the below mentioned details:
· Firstly, this time more than 250 exhibitors will attend this fair.
· Secondly, international companies from different countries like France, Spain, Turkey and UK will attend this event. These companies will showcased their latest and new products in the sectors of fashion and clothing.
· Thirdly, this international event will provide best opportunity to the attendees in order to establish extensive business relationship with the clients.
· The participants of this event will have the best chance to explore and expand domestic as well as international market.
· Lastly, this event will generate more sales.
Now the question is that what are the dates and venue for The London Textile Fair 2014?
The London Textile Fair Date
22 to 23 January 2014
The London Textile Fair Place
The Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, Islington, London, N1 0QH.
The London Textile Fair Timing
9 am to 6 pm
Follow on twitter for latest update.