The Baby Show 2014 is a leading and well known parenting event in United Kingdom. It is considered to be essential and popular event for all the parents. This international baby show was started almost 10 years ago. This baby show is perfect for all the parents as well as parents-to-be. In other words, The Baby Show is the combination of superb shopping, best information, expert advice and many more. The Baby Show covers the wide variety of pregnancy as well as parenting topics. Every year, The Baby Show held on 21st February and ended on 23rd February. Basically, the time period of this show is 3 days. This year as well, The Baby Show will be held on 21st February 2014.
Speakers For The Baby Show London 2014
This year, well known speakers will be attending this show. The main and important speakers fro The Baby Show London 2014 are as follows:
- British Red Cross- Tracey Taylor
- Annabel Karmel- Nutrition and Weaning
- Jo Tantum- Sleep
- Clare Byam Cook- Breastfeeding
Photo Credit : londonmumsmagazine
Essential And Important Facilities Of The Baby Show 2014
Now the question why parents and parent-to-be should attend this show? Well, this time The Baby Show will offer wide variety of important facilities.
- The Baby Show offers Tommee Tippee Feeding area and it includes spacious kitchen, free baby food, microwave and bibs.
- This show also offers baby changing area and it includes free nappies, free wipes and large roomy area.
- Important facility offer by The Baby Show is The Baby Show Tickets. It includes toys, staff expertise and learning and play facilities.
Partners Of The Baby Show There are many well known brands that are working as partners of The Baby Show. Because of the contributions of these partners, this show held on a grand scale.
The main partners of The Baby Show are as follows
- Genesis Research Trust
- The Natal Family
- Prima Baby
- Fisher Price
When And Where Of The Baby Show
Now the question is that where this interesting and informative show will be held. Well the details are given below.
Date: 21 to 23 February 2014