As we know that London is famous for arranging events and festival annually. Each year, thousands of tourists visit London just for attending international festivals and events. There are so many interesting and adventurous events also held in London. If we talk about most amazing and adventurous events of London then we should mention “Shark Week at sea life aquarium london”. Basically, Shark Week is considered to be an event of fun family activities with wide variety of blue and cuddly sharks. Every year, Shark Week is held in the month of May at Sea Life Aquarium London. We would like to mention that Sea Life Aquarium is the most popular attraction of London.
In order to enjoy this magnificent and amazing event, it is important that visitors should read out the important details of Shark Week 2014.
• This year, Shark Week will be held in the month of May from 19th May 2014 to 31st May 2014 at Sea Life Aquarium.
• This time visitors will find more than 15 amazing and big sharks in this week.
• Moreover, sea life experts will also give brief but informative shark talks daily.
• Another important attraction of Shark Week 2014 is that this time, visitors will find new Shark Watch Initiative. In this way, visitors will observe the shark’s behavior also.
• Lastly, in this shark week you will find entire marine world like piranha, green sea turtles, rays, crabs and many more.
When And Where Of Shark Week 2014
After mentioning the important features of “Shark Week 2014”, now the question is that where this event will be held?
Starting Date: 19th May 2014
Ending Date: 31st May 2014
Venue: Sea Life Aquarium, Westminster Bridge, London
Shark Week 2014 Ticket Price
From £18.36, £13.52 kids
Shark Week 2014 Timing
10:00 am to 6:00 pm (open 7 days a week)
So, if you want to see marine world and big sharks at a single place then you should visit “Sea Life Aquarium London” for attending Shark Week 2014.
visit the amazing and extraordinary tourist attractions in London.