Retail Business Technology Expo is considered to be well known and leading event in UK. This international event is also known as RBTE. Today, Retail Business Technology Expo 2014 is a biggest and fastest business technology event. Every year, this international event held on a grand scale. Last year, many retailers participated in this event and featured more than 300 innovative exhibitors. We would like to mention that by attending this event, all types of retailers and leisure operators can find the answers of all types of business challenges under one roof. Moreover, this international event covers all types of industry topics like mobile expansion, global expansion etc.
Photo Credit : eco.co.uk
Main Reasons To Attend Retail Business Technology Expo 2014
Now the question is that why professional people should attend this event? Well, there are so many reasons to attend Retail Business Technology Expo 2014. The main and important reasons are as follows:
- The most important reason to attend Retail Business Technology Expo 2014 is that RBTE is an international and unique event for all the international retailers.
- This mega and international event offers wide variety of solutions and products for exhibitors, visitors, boutique solution providers.
- The third important reason to attend Retail Business Technology Expo 2014 is that this event arranges 4 seminars along with 140 independent presentations, workshops and discussions.
- Moreover, RBTE is a largest and fastest growing event in the whole year for professional people.
- Lastly, Retail Business Technology Expo is the combination of marketing, merchandising, e-commerce and information technology fields.
When And Where Of Retail Business Technology Expo 2014
If you want to attend this leading international event, then you should know that when and where Retail Business Technology Expo 2014 will be held. The details are given below.
Date: 11 to 12 March 2014
Venue : Earls Couture Two London
Well, we can say that Retail Business Technology Expo 2014 is expected to be largest and international gathering of the retail industry in London along with almost 9000 visitors.