For the fashion conscious ladies there is something almost just this year, stylish stroll through the summer.
Sneakers and flats are the new high-fashion footwear, while simple ponytails celebrate their big comeback and save us a lot of time in the morning. The situation is different, however, from the area of the pedicure and manicures. The nails should be painted still 1A and the best with bright colors and glitter paints. But above all, the trend coatings are among the most stubborn when it comes to “removing glitter nail polish”.
You have just brought your fingernails in terms of paint back into shape and neatly painted with your favorite color, this ranges from a view down to make you completely clueless. Even your toenails can once again a little make-over tolerated.
How, then, so remove glitter nail polish from the toenails without ruining nail? The soaked cotton ball with nail polish remover can helps a lot. You put a cotton ball into the container and soak it with your nail polish remover. Now you can easily remove the paint with the completely soaked cotton balls.
How do I remove glitter nail polish 2018
Each of you knows it: you can buy paint because it sparkles so beautifully. The problem then is only: how do I remove glitter nail polish from the nail without a whole bottle of nail polish remover to consume.
- Half the cotton pads. According to you nail small or big, if small there goes half pad. Then well soaked it in remover and then wrap each finger firmly with aluminum foil. Now it’s time to soak. Wait for about 3min.
- After three to 4 min then remove the cotton pads with turning and rubbing. And the end result you will see is. You may see slightly glitter and particles. The rest then easily removed with a single + cotton pad remover. Wash your hands and lotion because the cuticle is still heavily used.
- I think one consumes as much cotton pads and remover. However, if you r nail paint is quality one, there is the advantage that the coating will definitely easier to remove, and it will be much faster in total.
Here is another best and easiest way to remove glitter nail polish flawlessly. Not so much cotton pads consumed, not even so much nail polish remover consumed. It is the faster and easier method.
See Also :
- 30 Stylish Nails from My Nail Polish Online
- 20 Stylish DIY Nail Designs ideas 2015
- 17 Attractive Sparkling Nail Design ideas
Things you need to remove glitter nail polish:
- nail polish remover
- cotton pad 1 (or more if you have colored nail polish wearing under the glitter paint)
Take a piece of tape and stick it on the nail glue then tear off the piece of tape afloat. The majority of the glitter particles should now be gone. Then soak a cotton pad as usual with nail polish remover and remove the residues. Tadaaa! Your glitter nail polish removed. This was a very short time procedure that almost removes all glitter nail polish.
See Also :
See Also :