As we know that London is famous for all over the world for its beautiful and exotic attractions. Every year, thousands of tourists visit London for spending their vacations. In order to make vacations memorable and comfortable, it is important that person should collect important information before visiting any place. For example, if any person wants to Visiting London for the First Time then he should study London travel guide.
London Travel Guide For Tourists
We are sharing important points of London Travel Guide for those tourists who wants to travel London for the first time. The details are given below.
• London is famous for different types of attractions like museums, landmarks, sports, outdoors, amusements, zoos and many more other attractions.
• London is also popular for wide variety of hotels in London, tourists will find every type of hotels like luxury hotels, Romantic Restaurants, American Restaurants, family hotels etc.
• Those tourists who want to visit London for the first time they should visit St Paul Cathedral.
• Moreover, tourists should use River Thames London Cruise Trips for visiting best Sightseeing Places of London like Big Ben, Canary Wharf and many more.
• Lastly, tourists should try top dishes in London like Ajo Blanco at Copita, blood orange granite at Gelupo etc.
Now the question is that person can easily visit or how to see London in A day. Well, for this purpose person should follow the below mentioned instructions.
• At 09:00 AM, person should visit Buckingham Palace. This palace is basically a Royal landmark and it has 775 rooms.
• At 10:00 AM, person should visit Madame Tussauds.
• At 12:00 PM, person should visit British Museum.
• At 02:15 PM, person should visit Big Ben London.
• At 03:00 PM, you should visit Tower of London.
• At 05:00 PM, person should visit Tower Bridge.
• Lastly, at 06:30 PM, he should visit London Eye.
check Large view
Image source and credit : travefy
So this was all about London Travel Guide. If you want to see London in a day then don’t worry and simply follow the above mentioned schedule.