In Christmas cards greetings are always sent to the loved ones to ensure your lasting memories. You can make “Handmade Christmas cards 2018” at home. It is quite easy. I am illustrating some of them. Check them out and enjoy.
Stand-up Christmas trees – Handmade Christmas Cards
When your loved one will pop up this card, the Christmas greeting jumps against formally. With a little construction paper, scissors and glue stick the Christmas card with fir trees that pops up is quickly done. You can also make starts, Santa and other stuff.
- Trim construction paper in color of choice for dual card size.
- Fold card in half and set aside.
- Drawing on green construction paper Christmas trees in different sizes.
- Put on the fir trees before cutting the tape yet. For this purpose, at the lower end of the fir trees narrow strip right and left drawing.
- Now, the trees can be together with the adhesive strip cut and folded vertically.
- The unfolded map is now stuck in the groove of the trees. For the adhesive strips of trees to the rear bend horizontally at a 90-degree angle and brush from the bottom with glue.
- One after the other in the middle put fir trees in the fold. The break in the trees should run parallel to the fold in the map.
See Also :
- 30 Outdoor Christmas Decorations ideas
- 20 Christmas Staircase Decorations ideas
- 20 Christmas Shower Curtains Decorations ideas
Card with cut-balls – Handmade Christmas Cards
This card greeting can be designed individually: depending on paper type and color of this card looks quite different.
- For a map, you need at least two different types of paper.
- Cut out the paper twice a dual card in the same size and fold it in the middle. The card should fit together without the inner map extends beyond the edge of the outer card.
- Now sketch out on the external card Christmas balls and cut out. With a circle the balls succeed particularly evenly.
- Color the edge of the balls from the paper and trace the suspension.
- The inner edge of the card spread with glue and then sticks in the external card. The interior map lights up through the holes of the outer card round.
See Also :
- 27 Creative Christmas Wreath ideas
- 27 Amazing Christmas Decorations ideas
- 30 Creative Christmas Tree Decorations
Pleasures of the table as a Christmas card
This idea is not only particularly creative, but also reusable. Describe a small table with a nice Handmade Christmas cards and send to relatives or friends. Among all the other Handmade Christmas cards your table is sure to stand out – and can be used after the Christmas season as a memo board!
Christmas postcard with fabric scraps
Your fabric scraps found with this craft idea, a new provision! In addition to the classic Christmas tree your imagination knows no limits in the choice of subject: Santa, snow with gingerbread house etc.
- 30 Amazing Christmas Cupcakes ideas
- Ways to Celebrate Christmas in London
- 10 Santa Costumes For Baby Girls To Buy On This Christmas
The best holds fabric with craft glue on the card and should dry thoroughly. For a special effect, you can cut out the designs with pinking shears.