Google Science Fair is considered to be well known and popular online science competition. This online competition is sponsored by Google, Lego, National Geographic and Scientific American. Google Science Fair was announced in the year of January 2011. We would like to mention that this reputable competition is only opens for students from the age group of 13 to 18 years all over the world. This competition is an ideal for those students who know the formulation of hypothesis, perform an experiment and show their results. In order to participate in this competition, students should have an internet connection. Moreover, the final submission should include 10 sections along with summary, steps of the project. If we talk about the history then in 2011, 17 years old Shree Bose from Texas won this competition for her research on Overian Cancer. In 2012, Brittany Wenger won this competition for her research work on breast cancer tumor.
Main Details Of Google Science Fair 2014
This online competition held annually in the month of May. As we mentioned above that Google Science Fair is a global and international science and technology competition. For this year, this online competition will be held in May. For taking part in this competition, you should know it’s important points which are discussed below.
• The most important point is that Google Science Fair 2014 started accepting the entries on 12th February 2014.
• The last date for the applications is 13th May
• The winner of this competition will receive VIP tour of Mr Branson Spaceport America in New Mexico.
• Moreover, this competition is open from the age group of 13 to 18 years of children. Children can participate individually or as a team.
• Lastly, students should submit their entries till 12th May 2014. The result of regional contenders will be announced in the month of June. The result of global finalists will be announced in August. The overall winter will be announced in September.
When And Where of Google Science Fair 2014
Now the question is that when and where Google Science Fair 2014 will be held? The details are given below.
Submission Date Of Entries: 12th May 2014
So all those students who want to participate in the renowned and international online competition they should read out the above mentioned details for taking part.
more details : googlesciencefair.com