Monochrome dishtowels with stamp technique have a new look. This time it will be in time for the holidays.
Check them out and try it at your home today.
The need for the tea towel:
- Foam rubber
- double-sided tape (eg. as of tesa)
- Acrylic block (for silicone stamp 15 x 10 cm, 6.99 €, www.idee-shop.com)
- Fabric paint in orange and green
- Tea towel or table runner
- fine bristle brush
This is how it works:
1 – Draw the carrot with pencil on foam rubber.
02. Cut carrot.
03. on the back of the sponge rubber double-sided adhesive glue.
04. Stick carrot on the acrylic block.
05. Coat the rubber stamp with fabric paint.
See Also :
06. Press the stamp on fabric and remove. Repeat Depending on the desired number. Allow to dry and iron color for fixing according to the manufacturer’s instructions.