London is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world and it is not credited as much as it deserves for that thing. There are numerous options that you get when you are “dating in London”. All those options make dating in London better because you not only get to pick the places and things from a good list but you also manage to do it all according to your budget and don’t end up becoming homeless.
Continue after Advertisement
Continue after Advertisement
There are so many places to go and so many things to do when you are dating in London that it will take you months of time to enjoy all of that stuff and that is more than enough for any couple. Isn’t it? Today we have decided to present to do you a list of some good ideas. Ideas and things to do when dating in London to help you enjoy your time better.
1 # Dancing Clubs
Well, an honest reality is that all girls love to spend some good quality time. All they ask for is entertainment and having fun and those who succeed in giving them that always end up with happy lives. Girls always love dancing clubs because there is everything that they expect to have in order to be happy.
They have good loud music, they have wine and things to drink and most importantly they have you. Hence, it is definitely a wise idea to go to some of the best dancing clubs when you are dating in London. For your ease, we have listed some of the below.
Suggested Clubs To Go When Dating In London
- Cable @ 33a Bermondsey Street Tunnel SE1
- Great Suffolk Street Warehouse @ Great Suffolk Street SE1
- Corsica Studios @ 4-5 Elephant Road SE17
- Plastic People @ 147-149 Curtain Road EC2A
Romance is the most important thing when it comes to dating in London and for that there is no better option than going to some romantic hotel to have dinner or lunch or just to eat something and have conversation about each other. There is a saying that a girl is about double times more likely to be with you for long time or maybe forever if you took her to a dinner in some good romantic restaurant when you were dating.
Hence, if you think you have found the girl of your dreams and you want her to be with you forever, then take her to some great restaurant and make it memorable for her. Some really good restaurants of London for couples are below.
- Berners Tavern @ 10 Berners Street , W1T 3NP
- Bob Bob Ricard @ 1 Upper James Street, W1F 9DF
- Claude’s Kitchen @ Upstairs, Amuse Bouche, 51 Parsons Green Lane, SW6 4JA
- Le Cercle @ 1 Wilbraham Place, SW1X 9AE
- J Sheekey Oyster Bar @ 33-34 St Martin’s Court, WC2N 4AL
See Also :
- 50 Best American Restaurants in London
- 5 Affordable Restaurants in Central London
- Top 10 Romantic Restaurants in London
3 # Peaceful Places
Peace in life is everything and life without it is not something anyone will want to have. When you are dating in London it is necessary for both of you to be peaceful at all times. This is because these are two new souls trying to understand and accept each other for life. Partying, dancing, eating are all fun and they need to be done but sitting in peace and talking about life and each other is also extremely important and it should not be ignored under any circumstance. Make sure you visit some popular peaceful places when you are dating in London.
- Isabella Plantation @ Giles Barnard, courtesy Royal Parks
- Eltham Palace @ Eltham Palace, Court Yard, SE9
- Ebury Square Gardens @ Ebury Square Gardens, SW1W 9SU
- Geffrye Museum garden @ Geffrye Museum, Kingsland Rd, E2 8EA
4 # Historic Places
People who came before us thought they came to this world forever and they simply vanished and today they are history and the same thing is going to happen to us too. Hence, Historic places play similar role to peaceful places with only plus that you get to know something about culture and older generations. Such places are very pleasurable to visit even when you are alone. So think how it will feel to have someone special with you when you walk around checking different things.
- Tower Of London @ Tower Hill, City, London EC3N
- Hampton Court Palace @ East Molesey, Surrey, KT8
- Houses of Parliament @ Parliament Square, St Margaret’s Street, Westminster
- 8 Top Best London Sightseeing Places
- Places To Visit In London At Night
- Top 10 Places to Visit in London
5 # Theatres
Or how about sitting together while you watch some great talented people presenting to you something that will force you to think? Or something that will keep you laughing for weeks? It is always good to go to theatres because there is never something that will affect you negatively plus you have complete peace to see and talk and enjoy things together. We strongly recommend going to below Theatres if you are dating in London.
- Aldwych Theatre @ 49 Aldwych, WC2B 4DF
- Cambridge Theatre @ Earlham St, WC2H 9HU
- Playhouse Theatre @ Northumberland Avenue, WC2N 5DE
- Prince of Wales Theatre @ Coventry St, W1D 6AS
6 # Sports Events
Sports events give you the opportunity to enjoy your favourite sports while you share your feeling about the game as well as you heart to someone special. That is the reason why there are more couples on any sports event than kids, alone adults and old people. This happens because having someone special with you while you attend some sports event makes everything special automatically.
Hence it can be a good idea to go to some sports events as some great events are coming up in summer such as Tour de France and thrilling cricket match series of 5 tests between England and India.
- Test Match Series between England and India
- Tour de France
- RideLondon Week
- Henley Royal Regatta
These are some of the best things to do when “dating in London” and we are hopeful that they were helpful for you and you will definitely consider going there. But if there is anything or any place that you think should have been listed here but it is not that kindly let us know about it.
In the end we would suggest you to share this post with your friends so they can know about all these places as well.