If you want to attend international well known and popular puppet festival then you should visit London. As we know that London is famous for arranging international events and festivals. Tourists from all over the world love to visit London just for attending amazing events and festivals. If we talk about well known festivals in London then we should mention Covent Garden May Fayre and Puppet Festival.
Basically, Covent Garden May Fayre and Puppet Festival is considered to be fun and amazing festival for families. Puppeteers travel from all over England in order to perform. Every year, this puppet festival held on a grand scale.
Important Details Of Covent Garden May Fayre And Puppet Festival
This year, Covent Garden May Fayre and Puppet Festival has 39th anniversary. This international festival brings together Punch and Jody professors for a day of adventure and old fashioned fun. As we mentioned above that it is an ideal family festival, so for attending this festival the important details are given below.
• On 11th May 2014, 39th Covent Garden May Fayre and Puppet Festival will be held in the garden of St Paul Church.
• Well known and popular Judy professors and puppeteers from all over the world will be coming and perform throughout the day.
• Moreover, the grand procession of this festival will be held at 11 am by a brass band.
• At afternoon time from 12: 30 to 5:30 pm will be filled with amazing puppet shoes and workshops.
• Another important point is that visitors will also find folk music from well known lost Marbles String Band and dancing and clowns.
• Lastly, the admission for attending this festival is completely free.
When And Where Of Covent Garden May Fayre And Puppet Festival 2014
Well after mentioning the important details, now the question is that when and where this puppet festival will be held? The details are given below.
Event Date: 11th May 2014
Venue: The Actors Church, St Paul Covent Garden, Bedford Street, London
In the final conclusion, if you really want to attend amazing and grand puppet festival then visit St Paul Convent Garden for attending this puppet festival.
visit the amazing and extraordinary tourist attractions in London.