London and Paris are two of the most beautiful cities in entire world and there are some people who are willing to “book Train Travel from London to Paris” because they want to see both places back-to-back. You might be willing to do the same and that’s why you are here. Well, unlike travelling in other countries of world, travelling in London and to any city from London is quite simple.
Continue after Advertisement
We may earn a small affiliate commission from purchases made from our editorially chosen links.
Image Credits: londonandpartners.com
If you want to book Train Travel from London to Paris it can be done with ease and grace from comfort of your home without having to go to any centres to fill your details and get tickets. Today we are going to show you “how to book Train Travel from London to Paris” because we have realized how many people need this helpful guide. So here we go.
- Comparison Of London vs Paris [ infographic ]
- How To Find Bus Times in London
- Top Attractions in London For Couples
Lets start this thing by giving you a bad news. The bad news is that you don’t have a couple of Train services to select from to go to Paris because there is just one Train service that goes onto this route and that is Eurostar. But the good news is, it is very easy to book your tickets. Here is how.
- Go to Eurostar official website.
- There you will see a box asking you to select Language and Country. You are going to travel from London hence select United Kingdom/English and click “Go“.
- This will take you to the most important page of this whole process. Now you will see a lot of boxes asking you several different questions and waiting to be filled. So go ahead and do that.
- Select ‘London’ in ‘From’ box and ‘Paris’ in ‘To’ box.
- If you need a hotel in Paris, check box below above two options that say ‘Add a hotel and save money’.
- Then select the day at which you want to start your journey in ‘Depart’ box. If you don’t plan to return soon, click on ‘One Way’. Other wise enter your return date in ‘Return’ box.
- Now add the numbers in ‘Adults’ ‘Children’ and other two boxes according to your needs.
- After you have done that click on light blue box that say ‘Find trains’.
- This will take you to a big listing of times and prices and duration of your journey. Select the one that fits you by clicking on the price and the click on light blue box in the right sidebar that says ‘Continue’.
- On the next page decide the time for your travel and click ‘continue’ once again.
- This will take you to Travel extra page. If there are any extras you would like, select them and hit continue.
- Now it will bring up a page where you will have to either register for website or login. Do what you easily can.
- Once you are into your account, you will be asked to give details of traveller’s. Give those details accurately because they are good for you.
- Once you do that, now is the time to grab your credit card or debit card and make the payment.
- You will be asked to confirm before money is drawn out of your card.
- Once you Do that that’s it. You are successful to book Train Travel from London to Paris.
- Best 5 Star Hotels in London, UK
- Top Best London Sightseeing Places to see
- Places To Visit In London At Night
That is how to book train travel from London to Paris and see both these beautiful countries. If there is anything else you would want to know regarding travelling, you can ask us by commenting below.