If you are living in Great Britain and you have children at some point you would definitely want tell passport agency “I want to apply for baby British passport” because if you want them to travel with you wherever you go then you are going to need it. And that’s the reason why we are writing this article today.
Continue after Advertisement
We may earn a small affiliate commission from purchases made from our editorially chosen links.
You see, it is pretty simple to get any kind of passport in United Kingdom and you can get everything done if you have a good amount of money in your pockets because you are going to need it for every single thing you want done. Today we have decided to show you how to “get baby British passport” and have your children with you in every place that wish them to be. So here we go.
- How To verify British Passport
- How To apply British Passport Online
- How To transfer UK Visa on New Passport
Before we actually get into the process to get Baby British Passport lets see when you need to get one. There are certain conditions that would need you to get baby British passport and those conditions are;
- If your child is under 16 years of age
- If you are child’s mother
- If you are child’s father and married to child’s mother
- If you adopted child
And you children must be
- a British citizen
- a British overseas territories citizen
- a British overseas citizen
Documents Required To get baby British Passport
Unlike other passport applications such as getting adult passports, there are not tons of documents that you will need in order to get baby British passport. Keep in mind that you need to submit original documents as photocopies are not acceptable anymore. Those documents are;
- your child’s identity
- they’re eligible for a British passport
- 3 photographs of child that are signed
Just make sure that you do the following things when you are applying to get baby British passport;
- Photographs must be signed by you to confirm that you are the one who holds the responsibility for child
- 1 photo must be signed from back by someone else to confirm that you are applying for your own child
How to Apply Online For baby British Passport
- First thing that you need to do is go to this page.
- Once you are there, click on green button that say “Start now” and the process will start.
- Fill in all details carefully and correctly to make sure that there are no delays in the application.
- Keep your debit card or credit card in your hand because you are needed to pay 46 £ to get baby British passport.
- After payment and flailing the data correctly, finish the application by confirming that everything is correct.
- Now sit back and wait. It should take up to 3 weeks before your baby British passport arrives.
How to apply baby British passport using online method. It is also possible to get child British passport using Post office. If there is anything else now that you would like to ask us, you can do so by commenting below. We suggest you to subscribe to this blog and share this post with your loved ones.