Do you have an iPhone? Surely you have that is the reason you are reading this post. But do you want to know “how to add ac.uk email iPhone”? Of course yes. Well, that is exactly what we are going to show you today. It can be a great blessing to be able to receive all of your emails right on your smartphone.
But think about how great it would be if you are able to set up your university emails to your iPhone? It is not as complicated as it may seem and you can do it with the help of this article. Ac.Uk accounts are used by most Universities to help their students get emails at the right time and you can set them all just by the few simple setting that we are going to show you below. So without wasting further time, let’s move towards our goal.
There are a few simple things that you are going to need in order to be able to add ac.uk email to iPhone. No, they are not from the other world and are probably already in your hands.Those simple things are;
- An email account given by University
- University email account details e.g hostname etc
- Working internet connection
That’s it. If you have it all, then we are ready to roll on and get the email account set up in few short but simple steps.
See Also : How To Save Money in London helpful Tips
The process may seem different in different iPhones but the basics are the same and if there are any little changes you should be able to easily figure them out. Lets roll now.
- First thing that you need to do is open ‘Settings’. After all that is the place where everything of this type starts from.
- After opening ‘Settings’ click on ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendar’ bar.
- Once you click on to that press ‘Add Account’ button and then click ‘Other’.
- Click ‘Add Mail Account’ and then click ‘Next’.
- This is the tricky part because here is where you are going to need details such as hostname and server address. First add ‘Incoming Mail Server’ and then hostname for incoming mail server. After that, add same details for the ‘Outgoing Mail Server’.
- Click ‘Save’ and hurrah! You have done it. Now you should be able to receive mails.
Even though it is “easy to add ac.UK email to iPhone” it is strongly suggested to check your email account to make sure it is working just the way it is supposed to work because you wouldn’t want to miss any important emails just because your setting are wrong if you know what we mean.
So here it is. We just show you how to “add ac.uk email to iPhone” and now we are hopeful that you would never again have to check any Laptops or Computers to see your emails because you get them all directly to your iPhone. That is exactly how technology makes our lives easier.