The designers put their summer collections at long loose trousers, straight cut fringe dresses and striking makeup with red lips. International stars stroll in Charleston look on the Red carpets in the world. And bloggers show their androgynous Garçonne styles. The “one direction hairstyles” to: Water waves! We’ll show you how to style your hair in one direction to get noble Twenties look.
The Oscar-penned “The Artist” director Michel Hazanavicius in the end of 2011 not only raised the nostalgic silent film. He also caused an unexpected revival of the 20s look. And the end of the vintage trend is not in sight: Fitzgeralds novel “The Great Gatsby” in 1925 returned back to the big screen in 2013, a film by Baz Luhrmann and studded cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan.
Time, stylish upgrade to style and the style of the roaring twenties! The main distinguishing feature of the Flapper Girls: the one direction hair styles. Let us take you on a glamorous journey through time – we show you how to make the noble Twenties hairstyle.
See Also :
- 30 Hairstyle Ideas For Long Hair
- 30 Gorgeous Party Hairstyles For Short Hair
- 30 Best Hairstyles for College Girls
How to make “One direction Hairstyles” that gives 17s look
- First wash the hair, because of the styling of the water waves, the hair must be wet.
- Distribute generous mousse wet hair. Best incorporate the foam with a style comb you hair, which provides a better grip of the waves.
- Draw an accurate, deep side parting and share on the left side above the forehead from a 5 cm wide section of hair. This wave is formed.
- Insert the section of hair with the comb forward toward your face. Start with the styling of the water wave above the apex and work your way down: upsetting you so that the typical waveform created the first hair up.
- Attach the resulting indentation with a clamp. There are special brackets for styling of water waves.
- The hair is now pushed alternately up and down. If the first wave fixed, the next is styled accordingly in the opposite direction.
- Do not worry if the laying of the waves does not work immediately – as long as the hair is wet, it can form to any size.
- If the waves are formed, let the hair air dry and then remove carefully the terminals.
- A good amount of hair spray gives the water waves stop.
See Also :
- 10 Easy Hairstyle Tutorials For Long Hair
- 30 Stylish Asian Bridal Hairstyles
- 30 Superb Hairstyles for Office Women
See Also :
- 30 Top Trending Short Bob Hairstyles
- 20 Awesome Hairstyles For Thin Hair
- 21 Quick Lazy Girl Hairstyles Tutorial