Learn how to make diy craft ideas 2015. London Beep Share with you 16 awesome DIY felting craft ideas 2015.
Simple, but effective!
At the felting needle, set, go! We tinker Charms, table decoration and storage options. Join, it looks harder than it is.
The need for the iPad case covers Felt:
Gray felt with a thickness of 1.5 mm in three times the amount of the surface of the mobile terminal (laptop / notebook / tablet)
- Brown yarn and needle
- Brown velvet ribbon with a width of 2 mm
- 2 small wooden buttons
- 1 large wooden button
- Tape Measure
- Pair of Scissors
This is how it works:
- The mobile terminal measure and cut the felt accordingly: in length equal to twice the length of the shorter side of the device and the width corresponding to the length of the simple device with a seam allowance of 2 cm on both sides.
- Fold felt in half and sew along the two shorter sides with needle and thread in coarse stitches by hand. Leave a gap of 5 mm from the edge. Leave the longer side bag open.
- The remaining material with a corner diagonally placed on the newly-built pocket for the cover and fold back to the pocket. To measure and cut that corner is on the front in a beautiful proportion to the bag and stand on the back of 5 cm from the fixed sewing.
- Remove the cover on the rear of suturing.
- The button in the corner of the front covers suturing.
- Brown band on the back of the bag at the height of the button sew and cut according to the size of the bag to a length that extends beyond the pocket to the button and about 8 cm.
- at the end of the ribbon to tie a knot.
- Cut x 5 cm squares for the cable holder from the remaining two felt 5.
- Stitch up the border along with needle and thread in coarse stitches, such as in the tablet sleeve.
- Turn the knob in a corner sew in the opposite corner sew the tape. 11. Cut the tape with a length of about 8 cm and tie a knot at the end.
The need for pen holder made of felt:
- Empty, cleaned cans
- Felted wool fabric or other natural white
- Brush pad for dry felting
- Felting wool / felt yarn in petroleum and dark blue
- Tape Measure
- French chalk
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing needle
See Also : 17 Simple Arts & Craft ideas for Kids 2015
And here’s how:
- Scope and height of the box measure. Cropping the white felt.
- Using tailor’s chalk and a ruler a checkered grid or stripes on one side of the fabric piece.
- Brush pad under the felt slide, put felting in stripes on the pre-recorded pattern. By repeated up and down movements of the fine felting needle the pattern through the fabric. Tighten all the lines so.
- Place the fabric around the can and sew the seam by hand.