Express your thankfulness as well as love and appreciation this Thanksgiving in a great the form of an innovative Thanksgiving art and craft. We have collect a great and creative assortment of thanksgiving crafts which are extremely easy, kid-friendly and are fun for the whole family.
Continue after Advertisement
Give your Thanks and love in a crafty way with our collection of many free Thanksgiving Crafts and Celebrate this Thanksgiving with turkeys, apples, corn, and fun crafts!
- First cut out the bottom of a soft board cup. Cut out the two clits with the help of your scissors. Place the bottom side of the cup up, into the cup holder’s center.
- To make sails cut of two rectangles paper for each boat. Afterward cut two small slits on each sail center at the bottom and top. Push stirrers from side to side the slits.
- Attach a paper flag; push the sticks in the cup. And thadaaa!
- Take a paper cup paint it brown then turn the cup upside down then glue pom pom on the top of the brown cup.
- Cut almost 9 inch paper in leaf shapes with different color papers. Fold an inch square paper piece of orange color in half then cut the triangle shape paper and folded for a turkey beak. To create turkey wattle cut a heart shape paper in 2 inch square and fold in half.
- Finally glue the beak and wattle of the turkey to the pom-pom. Then add eyes and glue on the different colors feathers.