If we talk about well known countries for festivals then we should mention London. Well, according to research that every year London held so many festivals and events. Tourists from all over the world visit London just for attending events and festivals. If we make a list of popular festivals in London then we should mention “London Wonderground festival”. Well, London Wonderground Festival is considered to be well known and popular international festival all over the world. Every year, this festival held on a grand scale. Basically, London Wonderground is a playground for the people located on Southbank. The festival site is completely free to enter so that more and more people should come down and attend this festival.
Like previous years, this year as well London Wonderground Festival will be held in the month of May. This time, this festival returns for the rd dazzling year of circus and amazing family shows. This year, people will find hit circus show LIMBO and comic musical maestros The Tiger Lillies in this festival. Now the question is that why you should attend this festival? Well, this time London Wonderground Festival brings so many attractions which are discussed below.
• If you want to see amazing comedy shows then you should attend London Wonderground Festival. This time, this festival brings so many comedy shows.
• London Wonderground Festival is also ideal and best for children. The reason is that children will find so many shows according to their taste.
• Moreover, if you are music lover person then this festival also brings so many music shows.
• In additionally, London Wonderground Festival is famous for circus. So, this festival so many interesting and amazing circus shows as well.
• Lastly, London Wonderground Festival 2014 also brings dance physical theatre and circus for people.
When And Where Of London Wonderground Festival
Now the question is that when and where London Wonderground Festival 2014 will be held? Well, the details are given below.
Starting Date: 7th May 2014
Ending Date: 28th September 2014
Venue: Southbank Centre
London Wonderground Official website
In the final conclusion, we can say that London Wonderground Festival is a ideal festival of circus, dance, music and cabaret.