London River Rat Race 2014 is a race that will take place this year in August. It is one of the most unique races in entire world. This is not a marathon where you simply have to run on roads. This is not a sprint either where you have to win in the quickest time.
In short and sweet words, it is not a race that you have to win to enjoy. This is because unlike other races that give you pleasure once they are over, this race is designed to entertain you as you run. This race includes water swimming, jumping in water from height, crawling, climbing and much more. The person who is tough enough is the only one to win this strange yet very amusing type of race. Lets break down the details for London River Rat Race 2014.
London River Rat Race 2014 will of course cost you some money but that will be all worth it. This is because you not only get to enjoy all of the race but you will also be given some important equipment to stay safe and enjoy it even more. That includes;
- Special Edition Tech Tee
- Music, live MC, food, & drink
- Electronic timing
- All water safety equipment supplied
- On-course water station + water and chocolate at the finish line
- Rat Race on-site Gear Store with bargains a-plenty
To know about venues and things that you will have to do during the race, kindly visit the following link.
How To Participate Into London River Rat Race 2014
- Go to this page.
- There select the type of race contender you want to be. Do you want to go solo? Or build a team for yourself or instead join a team? Select one option and go for it.
- Once all set and done, just pay the money. You can pay using either credit card or debit card.
- Once it all is done now you are officially into the race and you should start training for it. Start training not only to have fun but also to show the world how tough you are and what you can do.
Prices for London River Rat Race 2014
It is strongly suggested that you buy the passes for “London River Rat Race 2014” in July as it will save you some money. If you buy later the prices will be raised and your laziness will cost you.
SOLO = £75
TEAM OF 5 = £70
TEAM OF 10 = £65
If you buy the passes in August then you will have to pay a little more money.
SOLO = £85
TEAM OF 5 = £80
TEAM OF 10 = £75
That is all you needed to know about London River Rat Race 2014. We are hopeful that it was all you were looking for. However if there is anything else that you would want to known about London River Rat Race 2014, kindly comment below and we will be more than happy to let you know.