It is easy to check you passport application status UK if you applied for your passport in the first place using the online method. However, if you went down the other road and used other methods such as by Post or Post office then you have limited yourself and you cannot “check your passport application status UK”.
Now you must go to the passport office or call them to know what is happening and what is making your passport process so long. But today we are going to show you how you can check your passport application status UK using Internet and your computer or Laptop. There are certain thing you will need before you are revealed to status when you go to check your passport application status UK. Those things are also going to be listed below.
Below are some things that you will need to be able to check your passport application status UK.
Things You Will Need To Check Your Passport Application Status UK
- Your complete name
- Your Complete Address
- Your Email Address
- The barcode number that was on your form that you used for passport application
Once you have all these things in your hands you are ready to go and do the process that we have explained below to check your passport application status UK. One thing that you should keep in mind is that you should never try to check your passport application status if it has not already taken 3 weeks.
It is strongly suggested that you wait for at least 3 weeks for your passport to arrive. If it takes longer than that then you have every right to check its status and see what is causing the delay.
The Process To check your Passport application Status UK
- Now go to this page that belongs to the official website of United Kingdom’s Government.
- There you will see a green box that say “Start now”. Click on that button and the process will start.
- Once you click that button you will be taken to HM Passport Office website’s page.
- There you will see a detailed form asking you for numerous things such as your address and post code.
- Enter all the information correctly and keep reading it twice to make sure you enter all the data correctly and that you will not have to re-enter all the information again which is extremely annoying.
- Once you have filled all those fields on that page, click the green button at its bottom that say ‘Submit’ and you will be shown your passport status.
And here it is. This is a simple method to check your passport application status UK and become aware of things that are going on. This will allow you to see what is wrong with your application and if it is being processed, how much more time it is supposed to take.
We always love to hear your reaction about our work hence if you have anything to say you can do say using the comments section below.